Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bible Study

Today was my first day of bible study.....We had watched a video on Christianity and how it all started.....I have to say Colleen McLean who is a wonderful educator on this really makes it interesting. I am a practicing Catholic and what I thought I new about how it became about and how long ago is enlightening. I Had not been a practicing Catholic but when I met my husband of nine years I had started going again.....I lost a lot of what I had known back than.......I hope this will help me and make my kids more excited about going to church and religious eductation classes.

Adios

Dana

2 comments:

donna said...

Yes...and please make sure you are on time Montgomery. It is very disruptive to everyone else in the class when you come in late! (hehehe)

Dana said...

Oh yeah you know it Melville....Next time they will take a switch to you ;-)