Monday, January 19, 2009

Mid life crisis

Is there a time in your life where you say to yourself....Gee, what do you want to do with you life. I am a 39 year old woman, a mother of three and a stay at home mom. I told my husband today that I am not sure what I want to do with my life. Kind of depressing I know. He thinks I am in a mid-life crisis. Maybe, I am......That does not make it easier trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. ;-)

My battle of weight is going pretty good. I have lost 10 pds and feel really good.......

Have some cool pics that we took the other day. I will post and tell me what you think....They are beautiful pictures of freezing frost on the trees. Spokane is a beautiful place to live.

Ciao

1 comment:

donna said...

No not a mid life crisis..just the post christmas blues. I love your new background by the way. Looks a little like the pics you showed me today. Glad you are back blogging